- Syncing - The wallet is updating to the latest block on the network, this usually is a one time event when the masternode is created.
- Active - The masternode is active and available on the network.
- VPS offline - The remote Server is offline due to downtime. Contact ionomy support for more information about this error should it be displayed.
- Stopped (choose “start” to reactivate) - The remote server is running but the masternode is reporting the off status.
- Daemon error (e.g., hung, crashed) - Hit the restart button!
Be sure to visit the #masternodes channel on the ionomy community chat channels.
Home - https://www.ionomy.com
Facebook - https://facebook.com/ionomy
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ionomics
Forum - https://ion.community
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/ionomy/
Discord - https://discord.gg/vuZn7gC
Telegram - https://t.me/ionomy
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/ionomy
GitHub - https://github.com/ionomy/ion
Wiki - http://ionomy.wiki
Support - firstname.lastname@example.org