- Syncing - The wallet is updating to the latest block on the network, this usually is a one time event when the masternode is created.
- Active - The masternode is active and available on the network.
- VPS offline - The remote Server is offline due to downtime. Contact ionomy support for more information about this error should it be displayed.
- Stopped (choose “start” to reactivate) - The remote server is running but the masternode is reporting the off status.
- Daemon error (e.g., hung, crashed) - Hit the restart button!
Be sure to visit the #masternodes channel on the ionomy community slack, you can get an invite from https://slack.ionomy.com